Sponsored by HH&RC, A day of Community Service.
• Every second Saturday in July, 8:00 a.m. to approximately 2:00 p.m., (across from the Smoke Jumpers Base)
• Volunteers needed for all activities (wood splitting, loading, delivery, & feeding the volunteers.
• Bring gloves, woodsplitters, pickups, & trailers. Dress in layers.
• Need volunteers to load wood, drive & deliver to designated homes of recipients.
• Unable to help Saturday? We also need volunteers to mark logs on Monday, before Saturdays' work day, 6:30 p.m. @ the site.
• For safety, we request that no children under age 12 be in the work areas.
• If bringing a woodsplitter, please notify Joe Wilson by calling (208) 634-3037.
• To assist with feeding the volunteers throughout the day please contact Linda Klind @ (208) 634-6989.
• Other questions? Contact any HH&RC Board Member or call (208) 634-3037.